Due to the nature of the limited saving ability of the clan
(100 items), a few simple guidelines are posted here in order to
that a certain amount of
decent equipment is
- the donation room can only crash-save a maximum of 100 items.
- please keep easily replaceable items out of here.
-eg. Keys, long swords, leather sandals, scrolls of recall,
canteens, empty bags, etc...
- When wishing to 'donate' equipment
to the clan, to NOT use the
the 'donate' command. Come here
in person and 'drop' the item.
- Equipment in here should not be sold to clan member.
- Equipment in here should not be sold or given to non-members.
- Equipment from the
donation room may
be swapped with
non-members only if, there are several of
those objects in donation
room, and the item you get
is of equal or greater
- Sometimes you find equipment that is good, but not good enough
donation room. Those items should be
dropped in The Basement
(one down from donation
room). The basement does not save the
equipment in the case of a crash/reboot, so don't drop
- Don't drop scrolls, potions or wands in
the basement, those items
have a place for themselves.
Those items should be put in the
chest that is located in the
Dragons Hallway. (the contents of the
chest won't save in the case
of a crash/reboot).
- If you have
cursed item that needs to be dropped in the
room (like ninja mask, mask of Gemini, etc)
put them in the altar
the donation room. (the items will be saved if the MUD